INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL(IIPC)
Aim & Objectives:
The Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) has been established at Ramireddy Subbarami Reddy Engineering College (RSREC)in the year 2020. The aim and objective of this Cell is to produce engineering students who would be professionally trained in areas, meeting the specific needs of Industry in order to make them usefully employable for the Industry. This cell is responsible for the purposeful industry institution interaction. This enables free consultation, diffusion of new technology and technological upgrading. The cell also helps students to do projects in the industries. Students are required to take up In-plant training during their semester break to acquaint themselves with the industrial environment.
- In order to achieve the stated Aim and Objectives, RSREC- IIPC will broadly be engaged in the following activities:
- To promote synergetic partnership between the Industry and RSRECfor taking up joint research programmes involving the students of RSREC.
- To motivate and involve students of RSRECin the relevant/consultancy activities of this Cell with an aim to transform these Engineering graduates into professionals who are usefully employable by the Industry.
- To organize Lectures, Interactive Workshops, Conferences, Seminars, Brain Storming Sessions, Technical Discussions, Training, Orientation Courses, Meetings, Industrial Visits etc, involving members of the Industry, outside experts, eminent personalities, faculty and students of RSREC.
- To organize and conduct Field Visits & Industrial Visits to students of RSREC.
- To take up sponsored projects from Industry and other outside funding agencies like AICTE, DST, DRDO, CSIR and others in which students of RSREC will be involved.To help students of RSRECin getting suitable placements in industries/companies/other employer organizations in the Government and Private Sectors based on the R&D work carried out by these students