Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been formed with the objective of “Enhancing and ensuring the quality of academic and administrative performance of the institution”.
* The relevant and quality of academic and research programmes.
* Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
* Impartial access to and affordability of academic programmes for various section of society.
* Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
* The creditability of evaluation procedures.
* The competence, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
* Research sharing and networking with other institution in India and abroad.
Functions of IQAC
* Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institutions.
* Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
* Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
* Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
* Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.