RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
A fine balance of scholarly knowledge and research innovations contribute to nation’s economy and growth. Since its inception, RSREC has been nurturing research in basic and applied domains at all levels. The state-of-the-art infrastructure, competent faculty and support in the form of seed grants & research personnel, advanced training and opportunities to network with research teams in India and abroad have resulted in visible research outcomes. This is reflected in journal and conference publications. RSREC, heading towards quality research that benefits the society and industry.
In order to promote research and development activities, the college extends its full support to students/faculty/staff. Full/Partial financial support is given to all innovative research & development works taken up by the students, faculty and staff members. The college encourages students, faculty and staff to participate in National/International Conferences, Training programmes, Tech-Festivals organized by reputed institutes (IITs/NITs/State Engg. Colleges etc.) by giving full/partial financial support viz. course/registration fee, TA/DA etc.
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the faculty and students in every department.
- To create atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering Ph. D‘s.
- To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals.
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by agencies such as DRDO, DST, AICTE, and UGC, etc.
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies.
- To facilitate the growth of research activity among the academic community.
-To coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issue.