Reservation Policy for Admissions into B.Tech, MBA
As per Andhra Pradesh Government rules and regulations, 52.5% of the total seats in B.Tech and MBA are reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, PH, NCC, Sports, Extra Circular Activities, Ex-service men, defense personnel residing in either of the two states. Remaining 47.5% of these seats are reserved for Open Category as well as for above said castes. The Category wise reservation is as follows as per rules enforced.
33.33% or 1/3rd of total seats have to be reserved for girls category wise where there are no separate colleges for them.
However the student has to get minimum cut off marks in EAMCET test for B.Tech admission, ICET test for MBA admissions