Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Conduction of internal and external examinations (both theory and practical examinations).
2) Preparation of promoted list.
3) Distribution of marks memos.
4) Maintaining the stock required for the smooth conduction of examinations.
5) Preparing the remuneration bills.
6) Maintaining the Result Analysis reports for analyzing performance of students.
Responsibilities:1.To plan one invigilator for 24 students.
2. One Reliever will be allotted for every eight rooms
3. Invigilators and relievers shall be appointed from all departments.
4. On each day of examination, Exam Cell In charge shall download the paper from the university portal and required number of question papers are printed and distributed to the students at least five minutes before the start of examination.
5. The Exam Cell In charge shall hand over the required material to the invigilators, at least 20 minutes before the start of the examination.
6. The invigilators shall follow the “Guidelines/Instructions to the Invigilators” of the college.
7. There shall be continuous monitoring by taking rounds in different examination blocks to confirm that invigilators are performing their duties properly and discipline is being maintained during examination.
8. The Invigilators or observer shall forward the cases of misbehavior, indiscipline, malpractices, attempt to copy, copying cases to Chief Superintendent through Exam cell in charge.
9. After receiving the answer books from invigilators, Members of Exam Cell shall check them as per the attendance record submitted by the invigilators and then sort out the answer books of each course separately.
10. The collected scripts are packed separately regulation wise and year wise and send them to the University for evaluation on the same day.
11. All the copies of the D-Forms, seating plans and attendance sheets are maintained in the exam cell.
12. Exam cell in charge shall also prepare the bills of remuneration of all staff involved in the examination work and submit them to account section after approval from principal for further action.
13. The Semester End Examination for lab shall be conducted as per the examination schedule given by University. However in case of any emergency, the examination may be rescheduled with the prior approval of principal.
14. HOD of the concerned department shall be responsible for proper conduct of practical examinations and various examination related activities of the concerned department. He/She shall, however, take the services of staff of his/her Department for this purpose.
15. The HOD and Timetable In charge shall prepare detailed timetable (batch-wise) for the lab examination of the concerned department.
16. Internal examiners shall make all the necessary arrangements of equipment/laboratory setup required for conducting lab examination of the courses for which their appointment is made.
17. After the lab examination of the course is over, internal examiner along with the other examiner shall prepare the mark list, and submit it in sealed envelope to exam cell on the same day or at least by the next working day along with remuneration bills. These marks are sent to the university by the exam cell.