Career Development Programs
CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
Individual progression through life is their career development. Making the correct choices at the appropriate moment is crucial in building a successful career. At RSREC, the career guidance cell strives to realize this objective. The professional development programmes offered by the career guidance cell are a tool, for achieving the highly desired careers. The cell offers several opportunities for student’s improvement while broadening their view to unthinkable possibilities. The Cell goes above and above to make sure students are on track with their academic and vocational goals and assists them in choosing the ideal career path.
When students complete their college degree, they mature further and investigate all options for putting themselves in a favorable position. They must prepare themselves by writing a solid CV, planning and attending job interviews, and demonstrating that they are qualified to be employed. Career guidance cell strives hard to accomplish all these aspects through its well designed programmes.
Our Career Development Programs will focus on following aspects:
- Obtaining relevant information about the interests and preferences of individual students.
- Individuals' career interests and abilities are matched to job requirements.
- Students are given information about career paths to help them make career decisions.
RSREC initiates career development programs through:
1. Career Planning workshops
2. Career Counseling
3. Knowing Oneself
4. Building and maintaining reputation